Vice President, Sales
Who we are …
Find Your Influence is a fast-growing startup making a big impact in the influencer marketing space. We’ve built a state-of-the-art platform that allows companies big and small to manage influencer marketing campaigns end to end, leveraging our access to over 25MM+ creators. In addition to our online platform, we work hands-on with some of the most recognizable brands and agencies in the world to provide top-notch managed services, building powerful influencer campaigns that drive results. We’re a tight-knit team based in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona, with employees located throughout the US and we value teamwork, career growth, donuts and each other.
What you’ll be doing…
As a Vice President at Find Your Influence, you will be expected to leverage your connections, and experience in the space as well as lean into your relationship building skills to develop your own book of business within your assigned market. You will be tasked with identifying, connecting, and building relationships with prospective clients to meet/exceed your assigned revenue goals. You will work closely with FYI’s internal team to develop exceptional programs for clients that address their needs and help them achieve their goals.
Some of the things you’ll be doing will include…
- Leveraging your relationships, and current book of business to bring new clients to FYI.
- Building and maintaining a prospect list which will include brands, media agencies, PR firms and shopper marketing agencies.
- Cold and warm out-reach to set meetings with prospective clients.
- Attending client meetings and pitching our services that best fit the client’s needs.
- Managing and maintaining relationships with prospective and acquired clients.
- Growing and managing a pipeline of business.
- Working on and responding to all RFPs generated by your activity.
- Providing thoughtful and innovative solutions for your clients that help solve their pain points and achieve their KPIs.
- Tracking all sales and account activity in FYI’s CRM.
- Meeting/Exceeding all revenue goals.
- Communicating regularly with internal teams to stay current on campaign trends and what clients are requesting.
- Providing feedback from meetings to inspire product innovations and offerings.
Who you are…
- Hungry. To learn, to grow, to make connections, to form relationships and to close business.
- Tenacious. You are rigorous in your approach to making connections and following up.
- High Energy. You have a dynamic and infectious personality and are constantly moving.
- Empathetic. You have the uncanny ability to be able to understand and connect with people situationally.
- Good Listener You adhere to the belief that the key to be an effective seller is truly listening to your client’s needs.
- Caring You genuinely care about the people you work with and the solutions you provide.
- Creative You are able to leverage your creativity to come up with solutions that could address a client need on the fly.
- Quick Thinker You are able to listen and apply your expertise in the space and knowledge of the product to advise clients.
- Organized. You are a well-organized individual.
- Multitasker You have the ability to focus on work from several clients at once.
- A Communicator. You are effective at communicating with both external clients and internal teams to ensure the development and execution of successful client programs.
- Cool under pressure. You’re not afraid of a revenue goals or client deadlines.
What Makes You a Great Fit for This Role (Requirements)
- 5-7 years sales or ad agency experience.
- Solid understanding of the social media landscape, with preferred influencer marketing experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft suite
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Effective communicator
- Commit to FYI’s Core Values