Founded in 2013, Find Your Influence (FYI) is the leading SaaS-based influencer marketing solution built by marketers for marketers. Relied on by many of the top brands across the United States, FYI leverages proprietary technology for discovering influencers, managing campaigns and tracking metrics. In an ever-evolving digital marketplace, FYI manages relationships with brands and pairs them with the right influencers to deliver guaranteed results. FYI is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The responsibilities of the Back-End Web Application Developer will include translation of the requirements as defined in User Stories / JIRA tickets to actual code that will produce accurate and performant results accessed as API calls from our front end systems. This candidate will work with other members of the team to discuss architecture, tools and implementation, taking an active role in both how applications are designed, as well as how they work.
High-Level View of Who You Are
- Have experience with high-volume B2B web-based applications
- Driven, self-motivated, able to work well as part of a team, as well as work independently
- Understand how your role impacts the direction of the company
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop new APIs and Services
- Improve and Extend current modern .NET Core Applications
- Translate JIRA tickets and user stories into code
- Ensure the technical feasibility of requested functionality
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assist with squashing bugs and fixing issues across products
What Makes You a Great Fit for This Role (Requirements)
- B.S. in Computer Science, CIS, a related degree, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience developing applications using C#
- Demonstrated experience with recent versions of .NET Core Frameworks
- Good knowledge of SQL, especially MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL
- Experience writing web services using .NET Core
- Experience integrating with third party APIs
- Experience working with RESTful JSON APIs
- Solid understanding of common software Design Patterns
- Experience developing and working with Cloud-based technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Jira, Bitbucket, Git, and other agile development tools a plus
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
This role is not a full-stack position and does not require extensive front-end knowledge, but it never hurts.
What You Can Expect From FYI
- A unique, supportive, and flexible work environment
- Challenges related to working in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Opportunities for professional growth
- A management team that cares about people
- Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Leave, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plans, Flexible Scheduling, and opportunities for remote work.
The team at FYI is close-knit because our founders hire and mentor employees to not only to care about the work they create but to care about, and care for, one another. The culture at FYI feels more often like a family gathering that you look forward to attending instead of a job that you dread showing up to every day.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year