FIND YOUR INFLUENCE
Last Updated: December 2, 2021
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
Upon registration with Find Your Influence (“FYI”), you will be asked to voluntarily provide certain information. Through our website and the provision of our Services, we collect “personal information” including information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, or is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“Personal Information”). Personal Information, for this purpose, does not include: publicly available information from government records or deidentified or aggregated customer information.
We also collect information when you participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, participate in a contest or promotion, make a purchase, apply for a job, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. For example, we may collect your name, email address, phone number, and the nature of your question if you reach out to the customer service team. Depending on your state of residence, specific data elements may be protected by Applicable Data Protection Laws, such as the California Consumer Privacy Act. The types of information that we may use and collect are set forth below:
o Customer Information: First name, last name, Internet Protocol address, postal address, email address, phone number, or other similar identifiers. Some personal information in this category may overlap with other categories.
o Classification Characteristics which may be protected under state or federal law: age, gender
o Commercial Information: products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
o Biometric Information: We do not collect any biometric information of the individuals who use our Services.
o Internet or Similar Network Activity: Browsing history and information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
o Geolocation Data: Extracted from IP address.
o Sensory Data: We do not retain audio or visual recordings.
o Professional or Employment Related Information: None.
o Non-Public Education Information: None.
o Inferences Drawn from Other Personal Information: None.
Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Transactional Information: When you use our Services, we collect information about the transaction, such as transaction details, and date and location of the transaction.
- Log and Usage Information: We collect information related to your access to and use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, app version, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Location Information: In accordance with your device permissions, we may collect information about the precise location of your device. For more details, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see Your Choices below.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to publicly available sources and social media. For example, we may collect information including, but not limited to IP address, email, names, and contact information.
You may choose to not provide PII during registration or opt-out at any time by contacting email@example.com. If you choose to not provide personal information, certain services may not be available to you.
For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand our website users— you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here:
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
FYI may use and disclose your Personal Information to maintain and improve our products and Services or for internal business needs. We may also use the Personal Information we collect to:
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments, questions, and customer service requests;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and events offered by FYI and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you (see Your Choices below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of FYI and others;
- Personalize and improve the Services and match you with opportunities or provide advertisements you see when you use the Services based on your preferences, content or features that match user profiles or interests, and browsing and purchasing behavior;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Comply with our legal obligations; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- We do not sell Personal Information or permit our vendors or third-party partners from selling your Personal Information. However, we may engage third parties to help deliver interest-based advertisements to you and may make use of third-party tracking technologies or other online marketing services. In doing so, we may make available or transfer your Personal Information (e.g., Identifiers such as your IP address, Geolocation data, and Internet or other similar network activity) to third parties, such as advertising agencies, advertising services, analytics providers, sponsored content providers, social media platforms, and other similar companies. In certain cases, sharing data with these providers could be considered a “sale” under Applicable Data Protection Laws, such as the CCPA, even though it is not a sale in the traditional sense (i.e., we do not receive money in exchange for this information). In the prior twelve (12) months, we may have “sold” (as defined under Applicable Data Protection Laws, such as the CCPA), or disclosed for consideration certain categories of your Personal Information.
- With vendors, service providers, and consultants that need access to such information, including cloud-based infrastructure-as-a-service providers, data analytics providers and payment processors to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe you have violated the law, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of FYI or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among FYI and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used by those third parties to identify you.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE U.S.
FYI is based in the United States and we process and store information solely in the U.S. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions states that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
Depending on Your state of residence, You may have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, to the extent it is possible to associate your request with any Personal Information that we possess, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you (also called a data portability request); and
- If we sold or disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing: (i) sales, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and (ii) disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
Depending on your state of residence, you may have the right to request that we delete certain Personal Information about you. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you;
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with Applicable Data Protection Laws (such as the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code Section 1546 et. seq.));
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above on behalf of yourself or someone else, please submit a verifiable consumer request and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Attn: Privacy” in the subject line.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative; and
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you.
We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity and/or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We try to respond to verifiable consumer requests within forty-five (45) days of receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the twelve (12) month period preceding receipt of the verifiable consumer request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your Personal Information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to a verifiable consumer request unless such a request is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your Personal Information at any time (the “right to opt-out”). The Services are not intended for Users under the age of 16. We do not sell the Personal Information of Users we actually know are less than 16 years of age.
To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by contacting us at email@example.com.
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back in to personal information sales at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Attn: Privacy” in the subject line.
You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use Personal Information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your Applicable Data Protection Law rights. Unless permitted by an Applicable Data Protection Law, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; or
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by Applicable Data Protection laws that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your Personal Information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Specific California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a calendar year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com with “Attn: Privacy” in the subject line.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Site, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Site. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure that the data is not publicly displayed on the Site, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems. To request any other changes or information about our collection, use or disclosure of your information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Attn: Privacy” in the subject line.
Do Not Track Notice
Third parties may keep track of your browsing activities across third party websites. Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a preference available in many web browsers which allows you to inform websites you visit that you do not want them collecting information about you. FYI does not respond to DNT signals. For further details regarding DNT, visit donottrack.us. California Business & Professions Code Section 22575(b) provides that California residents are entitled to know whether we respond to “Do Not Track” browser signals. FYI does not respond to DNT signals.
This policy does not apply to information collected from other third-party websites, services, applications or online resources to which we may link or reference that may access through our services, including but not limited to social media API services.
With regard to YouTube accounts, you are agreeing to YouTube’s Terms of service. Please visit Terms of Service https://www.youtube.com/t/terms and Google’s Privacy Notice http://www.google.com/policies/privacy for more information.
You may also revoke access to your Authenticated Data by going to Google’s security setting’s page: https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions
Security and Encryption
We implement security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. However, no security is foolproof and we cannot guarantee that your information will remain secure in all circumstances.
You can remove or reject cookies via your web browser settings. Follow instructions provided by your browser if you wish to reject cookies, as most browsers accept cookies unless otherwise changed in your settings.
FYI may use clear pixel tags within our application to track actions of users on your site. The clear pixels are used to measure the performance of our marketing campaigns and the data collected does not link to users’ PII.
Find Your Influence
6220 E Thomas Rd Suite 100
Scottsdale AZ 85258