Who we are …
Founded in 2013, Find Your Influence is the leading SaaS-based influencer marketing solution built by marketers for marketers. Relied on by many of the top brands across the United States, FYI leverages proprietary technology for discovering influencers, managing campaigns and tracking metrics. In an ever-evolving digital marketplace, FYI manages relationships with brands and pairs them with the right influencers to deliver guaranteed results. FYI is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona and is led by co-founders Jamie Reardon and Cristine Vieira. We’re a tight-knit team and we value teamwork, career growth, donuts, and each other.
What you’ll be doing…
The Account Manager is a critical role on our managed services team. This is a client-facing role responsible for the success and management of influencer marketing campaigns. This person will be the quarterback for end-to-end management of campaigns, working closely with the Influencer Management team and the client to ensure every step of the campaign is executed smoothly.
Some of the things you’ll be doing will include…
- Project managing a wide variety of influencer marketing campaigns across social platforms including but not limited to Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
- Communicating regularly with the client to build strong relationships based on trust, transparency and results.
- Writing detailed campaign briefs for influencers, taking time to understand and communicate precise client needs.
- Working closely with the Influencer Management team to select, negotiate, contract and manage influencers.
- Manage campaign budgets responsibly.
- Tracking success and metrics throughout your campaigns, making changes as necessary to maximize campaign value for clients.
- Creating final metrics reports and summary decks for all of the campaigns you manage.
Who you are…
- Experienced. At least three years of professional experience. Prior agency experience is preferred but not required.
- A communicator. You err on the side of over-communicating. Whether it’s over email, by phone or in person – with influencers and your teammates – you constantly keep the extended team in the loop. You’re not afraid to ask questions or speak up.
- Detailed. You love to stay organized and project management is a strength for you. No detail is too small for you to overlook.
- Cool under pressure. You’re not afraid of a deadline and you’re comfortable navigating challenging conversations. You work quickly and you’re not shaken when things don’t go as planned – you simply take a deep breath and get it back on track as quickly as possible.
- A leader. The success of a campaign is your unique responsibility. You will make tough decisions, guide the extended team and advocate across the clients and your teammates to ensure you’re executing at the highest level.
- A people person. You’re excited to build new relationships. You’re comfortable, friendly and direct in your communications with many different types of people.
- Analytical. You are comfortable working in Excel spreadsheets and aren’t afraid of numbers. You keep your eyes on the data regularly to ensure your campaigns are tracking to success.
- Energetic and enthusiastic. You’re excited to be a part of a fast-growing, fast-changing, industry-defining environment. You have a strong entrepreneurial drive and you’re not afraid of a little ambiguity. Even when the answer may not be clear, you feel confident asking questions and making decisions with the best interest of the company, and the influencer, in mind.