Founded in 2013, Find Your Influence (FYI) is the leading SaaS-based influencer marketing solution built by marketers for marketers. Relied on by many of the top brands across the United States, FYI leverages proprietary technology for discovering influencers, managing campaigns and tracking metrics. In an ever-evolving digital marketplace, FYI manages relationships with brands and pairs them with the right influencers to deliver guaranteed results. FYI is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The responsibilities of the Front-End Web Application Developer will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce responsive visual elements of the application. This candidate will work with designers to bridge the gap between design and implementation, taking an active role in both how applications are designed, as well as how they work.
High-Level View of Who You Are
- Have experience with high-volume B2B web-based applications
- Driven, self-motivated, able to work well as part of a team, as well as work independently
- Understand how your role impacts the direction of the company
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist with website modernization and framework migration
- Develop new user-facing features
- Translate UI/UX designs into code
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assist with squashing bugs and fixing rendering issues across products
What Makes You a Great Fit for This Role (Requirements)
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Web standards
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, Angular and Responsive Design
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience working with RESTful JSON APIs
- Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility
- Experience developing and working with Cloud-based technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Jira, Bitbucket, Git, and other agile development tools considered a plus
- Experience with modern build tools
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong communication skills
This role is not a full-stack position and does not require extensive server-side or back-end knowledge.
What You Can Expect From FYI
- A unique, supportive, and flexible work environment
- Challenges related to working in a fast-paced, growing environment
- A management team that cares about people
- Medical Insurance: Company contributes $250.00 per month to a Corporate Medical Insurance Plan. In March 2019 the Company will begin offering dental and vision insurance plans.
- Vacation Days: You will be eligible for Ten (10) vacation days per calendar year, prorated based on your date of hire.
- Sick Days: You will be eligible for 40 paid sick hours per calendar year, prorated based on your date of hire.
- Flex Schedule: Employees work remotely every Monday and Friday
- Celebrations: We celebrate everything. From birthdays to holidays and from client success to company growth, be ready to high five. A lot.
Culture: In 2018, the Phoenix Business Journal named Find Your Influence as a finalist in their annual Best Places to Work awards. The team at FYI is close-knit because our founders hire and mentor employees to not only to care about the work they create but to care about, and care for, one another. The culture at FYI feels more often like a family gathering that you look forward to attending instead of a job that you dread showing up to every day.