Founded in 2013, Find Your Influence (FYI) is the leading SaaS-based influencer marketing solution built by marketers for marketers. Relied on by many of the top brands across the United States, FYI leverages proprietary technology for discovering influencers, managing campaigns and tracking metrics. In an ever-evolving digital marketplace, FYI manages relationships with brands and pairs them with the right influencers to deliver guaranteed results. FYI is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The responsibilities of the Front-End Web Application Developer will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce responsive visual elements of the application. This candidate will work with designers to bridge the gap between design and implementation, taking an active role in both how applications are designed, as well as how they work.
High-Level View of Who You Are
- Have experience with high-volume B2B web-based applications
- Driven, self-motivated, able to work well as part of a team, as well as work independently
- Understand how your role impacts the direction of the company
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop new user-facing features
- Improve and Extend current UI built on modern Angular components
- Translate UI/UX designs into code
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assist with squashing bugs and fixing rendering issues across products
What Makes You a Great Fit for This Role (Requirements)
- B.S. in Computer Science, CIS, a related degree, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience with recent versions of Angular
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Web standards
- Knowledge of Bootstrap and Responsive Design
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience working with RESTful JSON APIs
- Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility
- Experience developing and working with Cloud-based technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Jira, Bitbucket, Git, and other agile development tools a plus
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
This role is not a full-stack position and does not require extensive server-side or back-end knowledge, but it never hurts.
What You Can Expect From FYI
- A unique, supportive, and flexible work environment
- Challenges related to working in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Opportunities for professional growth
- A management team that cares about people
- Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Leave, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plans, Flexible Scheduling, and opportunities for remote work.
The team at FYI is close-knit because our founders hire and mentor employees to not only to care about the work they create but to care about, and care for, one another. The culture at FYI feels more often like a family gathering that you look forward to attending instead of a job that you dread showing up to every day.
Job Type: Full-time (Scottsdale, AZ or Remote Opportunity)