Founded in 2013, Find Your Influence (FYI) is the leading SaaS-based influencer marketing solution built by marketers for marketers. Relied on by many of the top brands across the United States, FYI leverages proprietary technology for discovering influencers, managing campaigns and tracking metrics. In an ever-evolving digital marketplace, FYI manages relationships with brands and pairs them with the right influencers to deliver guaranteed results. FYI is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The responsibilities of the Account Coordinator include supporting both managed services team and self-service client support. This is an internal support and a client-facing role responsible for the success and management of influencer marketing campaigns. This person will be the “quarterback” for end-to-end management of campaigns, supporting the Account Management team and working closely with the Influencer Management team as well as the client to make sure every step of a campaign goes smoothly.
High-Level View of Who You Are
- Experienced. At least one year of professional experience. Prior agency experience is preferred but not required.
- A communicator. You err on the side of over-communicating. Whether it’s over email, on the phone, or in person—with your clients or with your teammates—you constantly keep the extended team in the loop, and you’re not afraid to ask questions and speak up.
- Detailed. You love to stay organized, and project management is a strength for you. No detail is too small.
- Cool under pressure. You’re not afraid of a deadline, and you’re comfortable navigating challenging conversations with clients.
- A leader. The success of a campaign is ultimately your responsibility. You can make the tough decisions, guide the extended team, and advocate across the clients and your teammates to make sure you’re executing the best possible campaign.
- A people person. You’re excited to build new relationships, and you’re comfortable, friendly and direct in your communications with lots of different types of people.
- Analytical. You are comfortable in Excel and a natural with numbers. You keep your eyes on the data to make sure your campaigns are on track to succeed.
- Energetic and enthusiastic. You’re excited to be part of a fast-growing, fast-changing environment. You have a strong entrepreneurial drive, and you’re not afraid of a little ambiguity. Even when the answer isn’t clear, you feel confident asking questions and making decisions with the best interest of the company and the client in mind.
- Passionate about social. You have a passion for social media and are interested in learning about the ins and outs of how your favorite influencers work with brands.
What You Will Be Doing
- Providing day-to-day support for a wide variety of influencer marketing campaigns across social platforms, including Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
- Communicating regularly with the internal team and client to build strong relationships based on trust, transparency and great results.
- Writing detailed campaign briefs for the influencers, taking time to understand and communicate precise client needs.
- Working closely with the Influencer Management team to select, negotiate, contract and manage influencers.
- Tracking success and metrics throughout your campaigns, making changes as necessary to maximize campaign value for your clients.
- Assisting with final metrics reports and summary decks for all campaigns.
What Makes You a Great Fit for This Role (Requirements)
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft suite
- Solid understanding of social media
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong communication skills
What You Can Expect From FYI
- A unique, supportive, and flexible work environment
- Challenges related to working in a fast-paced, growing environment
- A management team that cares about people
- Medical Insurance: Company contributes $250.00 per month to a Corporate Medical Insurance Plan. The Company also offers dental and vision insurance plans.
- Vacation Days: You will be eligible for Ten (10) vacation days per calendar year, prorated based on your date of hire.
- Sick Days: You will be eligible for 40 paid sick hours per calendar year, prorated based on your date of hire.
- Flex Schedule: Employees work remotely every Monday and Friday
- Celebrations: We celebrate everything. From birthdays to holidays and from client success to company growth, be ready to high five. A lot.
Culture: In 2018, the Phoenix Business Journal named Find Your Influence as a finalist in their annual Best Places to Work awards. The team at FYI is close-knit because our founders hire and mentor employees to not only to care about the work they create but to care about, and care for, one another. The culture at FYI feels more often like a family gathering that you look forward to attending instead of a job that you dread showing up to every day.